Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Visit at the Naval Academy

I just wanted to say thank you for all the students at the Naval Academy. I enjoyed visiting with you. Everyone made me feel very welcome. Not to mention you were not afraid to make sure that I got my workouts in! I would like to give a special thank you to the Triathlon Team for making me an honorary member and recognizing me at the football game. I look forward to getting any feedback that all of you have and I look forward to visiting again next year.

"Man can will nothing unless he has first understood that he must count on no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth.” Jean Paul Satra

All of you guys going to BUD/s continue to work hard!

6 comments:

  1. David!!! Good to see you post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. David,
    Thanks for all you do to help others. To live life in service to others is the highest calling. God Bless!
    Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Veterans Day, Thank you for what you have done not only motivating; but inspiring all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the good work, man. You have people who sustain you in Romania! For what you represent and what you do. Semper fidelis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome quote and its so true, damn.

    Keep truckin' Goggins, you motivate the hell out of a lot of folks.

    ReplyDelete